Spotify announced that premium members of the music streaming service will be able to upgrade to the sound quality that artists intended to deliver in the beginning of this year. This means that music delivered to your audio interfaces and speakers will be based on studio high quality and high bitrate delivery.
Below are the 5 things to know about Spotify HiFi:
- High-quality music streaming is consistently one of the most requested new features by our users.
- Spotify HiFi will deliver music in CD-quality, lossless audio format to your device and Spotify Connect-enabled speakers, which means fans will be able to experience more depth and clarity while enjoying their favorite tracks.
- Ubiquity is at the core of everything we do at Spotify, and we’re working with some of the world’s biggest speaker manufacturers to make Spotify HiFi accessible to as many fans as possible through Spotify Connect.
- HiFi will be coupled with Spotify’s seamless user experience, building on our commitment to make sure users can listen to the music they love in the way they want to enjoy it.
- Spotify HiFi will begin rolling out in select markets later this year, and we will have more details to share soon.
Play the video below and watch Billie Eilish & Finneas talked about HiFi.